Whether you're looking personalized training on M2M or Intuitive Manufacturing Software Financial Modules or need comprehensive financial accounting and analysis, PeopleSense ERP offers a wide array of services to meet every need and budget.
Financial Check-Up Services
Financial Check-Up Services include the following, as required:
- In-depth review of all financial aspects in M2M or Intuitive Manufacturing Software
- Review of current processes affecting financial modules in M2M or Intuitive
- Recommendations for ongoing business process improvement from a financial perspective
- Audit of profit & loss statements and balance sheet
- Reconciliation of balance sheet to all subsidiary reports with proposed entries if applicable
- Review of current accounting monthly close process
- Produce statement of findings with current financial analysis
- Review statement of findings with management and accounting staff, if applicable
- Evaluate the next steps for corrective action supported by a project plan for implementation
End of Period Review and Closing
One of the most difficult tasks a company regularly faces is month-end or year-end closings. The person charged with processing the closing must not only have significant knowledge of M2M or Intuitive Manufacturing Software, cost accounting and general ledger accounting, but must also know where to look for potential issues and how to correct the problems and procedures that led to those issues.
PeopleSense ERP can help by:
- Meeting the need for a temporary or long-term controller
- Reducing internal and outside accounting costs
- Utilizing an experienced M2M or Intuitive Manufacturing Software accounting consultant—without incurring any travel expenses
Some of the services that can be included in this remote, month-end closing service are:
- Time sensitive posting last day of production month
- Time sensitive reporting run to month end location on Server
- Reconciliation spreadsheet updated with trial balance and report totals with supporting reconciliations for:
• Accounts Receivable
• Accounts Payable
• Work in Process (WIP)
• Received Goods Not Invoiced
• Inventory (Balanced Monthly) -if audit of inventory is requested, accountant will coordinate cycle counting or physical inventory
• Shipped Goods Not Invoiced
• Buy Resell Account
- In-Transit Transactions (after end of month but prior to reconciling) are exported (RPOCTG status = unposted) reconciled and posted and are used as reconciling items rather then setting to never post for out of period transactions
- Prior period transactions (prior to current production month) are set to never post and a journal entry is entered for the out of period transactions
- WIP is reviewed for status of JO's and AWIP adjustments are completed to book COGS in correct period for JO completion / closure
- Processing payroll, if applicable
- Normal monthly JE’s, e.g., depreciation, rent, etc.
- Review of all variance accounts – drill down into detail, propose corrective action and after approval, execute prior to month-end close
- Cost roll recommendations and execution / quarterly / bi–annual / annual-based on operational process of business
End of Period processing (EOP)
- P&L and balance sheet review
- P&L is also reviewed for gross margin and % of expense and COGS and variances that are over or under average %
- Financials are produced for management per the closing calendar
- Statement of findings provided via the month-end close reconciliation spreadsheet / workbook
- Quarterly reviews
- Review / audit of inventory per schedule of cycle / physical counts
Ongoing Accounting Services and Outsourcing
Accounting services and system related needs, processes and improvements not listed can be quoted. Each company has specific needs for outsourcing and a separate quote can be prepared once a specific function is identified. Each of these services is tailored to meet your specific needs.
Financial Module Training
PeopleSense ERP can assist by providing remote or on-site training on all aspects of M2M and Intuitive Financial Modules and help ensure that you're maximizing the value of your system.
Payroll Integration and Cost Accounting
It is time to look into how integrating payroll into your M2M or Intuitive Manufacturing Software system will help you gain even more control over your labor cost management and reporting needs.