Why Hosted Solutions and Applications?
The cloud brings a new level of functionality to the applications you use every day.
The convenience and ease-of-use of hosted applications can help you better streamline and coordinate operations, making your staff more efficient and increasing profitability.
Whether you’re a small company or a multinational conglomerate, you should consider hosted applications for your business.
Benefits of Hosted Solutions
Ease of Access
- Work from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
Peace of Mind
- PeopleSense monitors servers and handles back-ups so you can concentrate on your customers and business
- Upscale or downscale your IT resources as your revenue or market changes
- Remove large capital outlays for new servers and pay as you grow instead of over purchasing capacity upfront
- Allocate your manpower and capital to more profitable endeavors instead of having them deal with IT issues
- PeopleSense handles standard Windows and SQL server updates with minimal impact on your operations
Improve Customer Service
- Focus on your customers instead of IT issues
Hosting Package Features
- PeopleSense ERP network engineers will monitor and maintain your hosted server to ensure maximum performance and reliability.
- Windows Server & SQL Server updates applied as needed during non-business hours.
- Three, rolling, complete server “snapshots” will be performed nightly.
- SQL Server databases backed up nightly and stored on your hosted server - Options available for external SQL backups away from your hosted server for an additional charge.
- Notification of available M2M/Intuitive ERP software updates.
- ERP system updates can be scheduled with your ERP consultant or optionally applied automatically if desired; consulting can be provided for any customizations, training, etc. based on current consulting rates
- All items included in Package 1, plus a monthly, white glove support service option unique to PeopleSense and performed by your consultant to provide peace of mind and return on investment by ensuring your ERP system is performing optimally.
- Proactive monitoring of how you use your ERP system by the consultant who knows you best. (Recommended for new implementations, after large projects or post-training of new system admins)
- Monitoring of ERP application-specific system logs for warnings and errors.
- Small, non-critical requests can be emailed to your consultant for the next server visit.
- Database Performance Tuning.
- Monitoring of server during peak system usage to determine whether additional resources might be recommended.
- All items included in Packages 1 & 2, plus ten (10) hours of PeopleSense ERP Consulting and Support time at a special "Hosted Client" rate.
- Five (5) custom email alerts, driven by your data on triggers / transactions of your choosing. - Options are available to include the attachment of alert-driven PDF reports.
- Access to a "sandbox" server environment for testing and other large projects using a copy of your data. Environment will be completely isolated and will not impact your live system. - Perfect for trying out major version upgrades or add on modules. Some restrictions will apply.
- There are other aspects of this service package that can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Please contact PeopleSense ERP to discuss how to get the most out of our premium support option.