Knowledge Sync Alerts and Workflow for M2M and Intuitive Manufacturing Software
KnowledgeSync for ERP and Manufacturing
Any organization that relies on multi-step business processes – whether it's a manufacturing job or the steps required to interview and review a new hire – knows the value of monitoring those processes. Visibility into what is happening or what is not happening, as well as bottlenecks and backlogs, is key to the efficient usage of an ERP system.
KnowledgeSync is an essential ingredient to ERP and manufacturing processes by:
- Watching for projects and tasks that reach a certain stage and notifying the next people responsible for working on it
- Comparing actual versus projected timelines and budgets on projects and sending alerts when acceptable variances are surpassed
- Generating work orders, invoices, picking lists, and other Forms and Documents based on a project or job reaching a specific status
- Monitoring for delays or bottlenecks in a process, such as too many tasks assigned to one individual and triggering alerts containing relevant status reports
- Identifying when a job or process is complete and moving job-specific data over to a financial or sales database and notifying the appropriate clients.
KnowledgeSync for Finance and Accounting
There is no disputing that KnowledgeSync offers two areas of benefit to an organization using a Financial application. First, KnowledgeSync automates key processes – such as generating and delivering order confirmations, invoices, picking lists, purchase orders, and so on.
Second is KnowledgeSync's ability to monitor financial data – and make sure that you are getting paid – and are paying for – the transactions that are the life-blood of your organization.
Consider how KnowledgeSync can:
- Automatically generate and then email, fax, or otherwise deliver an invoice in PDF or HTML format whenever a new order is placed
- Identify items nearing their re-order level, generate a purchase order, and deliver that to the appropriate vendor (or perhaps to a manager for approval)
- Detect when a client has overdue receivables, send them a statement, notify their salesrep, and schedule a phone call with that customer
- Spot problems in financial data, such as duplicate orders, unapproved discounts, pricing errors, or stock that will have to be written off
- Combine data from financial and sales systems, detect potential credit risks and move critical information from one application to the other.