Freight Shipping is a Hassle. WIN Transportation Management System Handles the Load for You
In today’s consumer-driven shipping environment, you’re always looking for the best, most reliable shippers to get your goods across the country quickly and affordably. Unfortunately, the combination of a strong economy plus the historically low numbers of drivers means that every day it becomes more of a chore to affordably tender your loads.
According to an industry analysis by DAT Solutions, only one truck was available for every 12 loads needing to be shipped at the beginning of 2018. Since competition for shipping is at an all-time high, that means you’re stuck spending more of your time on freight rating, load tendering, and shipment tracking. There has to be a better way.
Learn how to simplify your shipping tasks. Join PeopleSense for an on-demand webinar, and find out all about WIN Transportation Management system, the free, web-based solution helping distributors across the nation.
What Is WIN Transportation Management System?
WIN Transportation Management System is a no cost, cloud-based transportation management system (TMS) that helps your company complete time-consuming logistics scheduling and tracking faster and easier.
Offering full integration with Made2Manage and Intuitive ERP, the WIN TMS provides seamless, fast logistics processing in a single system, so you don’t have to waste your time making multiple phone calls, visiting multiple websites, or juggling spreadsheets.
With WIN, you’re free to work with the carriers you know and trust, and when you schedule your loads you’ll have full insight into rates, transit time, and broker / carrier performance so you can make fast, informed decisions about your shipments.
In fact, working with WIN TMS may be the easiest freight scheduling experience you’ve ever had.
How Does WIN Transportation Management System Work?
WIN TMS was engineered specifically to ease logistics and transportation tasks for distributors. Here’s how it works:
- Once goods are picked and packed, your ERP sends relevant information to WIN Transportation Management System.
- WIN analyzes your shipping needs and provides you with a one-stop list of up-to-date freight rates from your preferred vendors and the WIN Network, including multi-modal options.
- You scan rates, transit times, and carrier performance to easily identify the best choice for your needs and choose a broker / carrier.
- Once you’ve made your selection, you can tender your load instantly in a single click.
- The WIN system will create your BoL, shipping label, and manifest for you, and will track tendering and acceptance status for all your shipments on a single, easy-to-read screen – no spreadsheets needed.
- In the event that a carrier rejects your shipment, you can also use WIN TMS to spot quote for immediate capacity, so you can be assured that your shipments stay on time, all the time.
Truthfully, it may have taken you longer to read that explanation than it would take to schedule a shipment with WIN Transportation Management System.
And remember, the WIN Transportation Management System is completely free.
View the on-demand “WIN Transportation Management System Demo” webinar and find out how fast your logistics tasks can be!