Power BI for Intuitive Manufacturing Software
What Is Microsoft Power BI?
Power BI is a cloud-based business intelligence tool by Microsoft. It consolidates data from different sources into one platform. Then, it lets you use that data to create reports and dashboards that help you visualize and understand what’s happening with your business.
Power BI can consolidate data across different sources and software programs, even if the programs aren’t integrated. For example, you can pull sales data from Intuitive and financial data from an accounting system, like QuickBooks, and merge it into a sales management dashboard.
The Benefits of Using Power BI with Intuitive Manufacturing Software
To make informed decisions that improve sales and profitability, you need data-driven insights. You also need the ability to share that information between teammates and across teams. That can be a challenge if your company’s data comes from different sources or your current reports do not give you the information you need.
Pairing Microsoft Power BI with Intuitive gives you a new way to support your sales team with powerful insights.
Advantages of Using Power BI for Sales
- Connects to almost any data source and consolidates sales data in one central place.
- Presents data in a visual format, such as charts and graphs, so the information can easily be understood at a glance.
- Provides pre-built dashboards, reports, and data models with the flexibility to create your own using custom fields with ease.
- Enables you to view sales data trends over time, which can help your team predict customer buying behaviors and adjust your strategies for maximal impact.
- Makes it easy to share dashboards and other meaningful insights with team members across your organization, including executives, finance, and operations.
- Has a mobile app, providing on-the-go access to Power BI reports, graphs, and charts.