If you suspect you may not be utilizing your Made2Manage (M2M) or Intuitive ERP system to its full potential, you are not alone.
Unfortunately, almost nobody is truly receiving the maximum returns from their ERP investment. A Business Process Evaluation will help you recognize and achieve your goals.
Our Business Process Consultants have a broad understanding of M2M and Intuitive ERP and experience with hundreds of Made2Manage and Intuitive users and their methods. This knowledge gives them a unique perspective with which to evaluate your business processes.
Download our Made2Manage Business Process Evaluation Data Sheet
Download our Intuitive ERP Business Process Evaluation Data Sheet
The PeopleSense ERP Business Process Evaluation procedure varies depending your needs, but generally includes the following three steps:
Pre-Visit Conference Call
Our consultant will conduct a high level interview with your key personnel to:
- Determine areas of concern
- Clarify specific goals
- Schedule the on-site visit
- Make recommendations on any resources or materials to have ready
- Prepare your staff on what to expect during the visit
Customer Site Visit
The Customer Site Visit usually consists of two days on-site at your manufacturing plant and general offices to interview key Made2Manage (M2M) or Intuitive ERP users in order to:
- Understand your business goals
- Uncover causes of specific concerns or issues
- Assess the current M2M or Intuitive utilization and why these methods were implemented
- Determine whether current procedures are a proper fit for the M2M or Intuitive system
- Review and discuss findings with management and key users of M2M or Intuitive
Business Process Evaluation Report
Within two weeks after the site visit our consultant will compile a Business Process Evaluation (BPE) Report outlining the findings and recommendations, and suggesting a course of action to achieve your goals.
This report can be used as a road map for implementing improvements and enhancements to your M2M or Intuitive ERP Business Processes.