Business Process Evaluations
If you suspect you may not be utilizing your Made2Manage® (M2M®) or Intuitive ERP® system to its full potential, you are not alone.
Unfortunately, almost nobody is truly receiving the maximum returns from their ERP investment. A Business Process Evaluation will help you recognize and achieve your goals.
Our Business Process Consultants have a broad understanding of Made2Manage® and Intuitive ERP® and experience with hundreds of users and their methods. This knowledge gives them a unique perspective with which to evaluate your business processes.
The PeopleSense ERP Business Process Evaluation procedure varies depending your needs, but generally includes the following three steps:
Pre-Visit Conference Call
Our consultant will conduct a high level interview with your key personnel to:
- Determine areas of concern
- Clarify specific goals
- Schedule the on-site visit
- Make recommendations on any resources or materials to have ready
- Prepare your staff on what to expect during the visit
Customer Site Visit
The Customer Site Visit usually consists of two days on-site at your manufacturing plant and general offices to interview key M2M® or Intuitive ERP® users in order to:
- Understand your business goals
- Uncover causes of specific concerns or issues
- Assess the current Made2Manage® (M2M®) or Intuitive ERP® and why these methods were implemented
- Determine whether current procedures are a proper fit for the M2M® or Intuitive ERP® system
- Review and discuss findings with management and key users of M2M® or Intuitive ERP®
Business Process Evaluation Report
Within two weeks after the site visit our consultant will compile a Business Process Evaluation (BPE) Report outlining the findings and recommendations, and suggesting a course of action to achieve your goals.
This report can be used as a road map for implementing improvements and enhancements to your M2M® or Intuitive ERP® Business Processes.