Made2Manage® and Intuitive ERP® Server and Database Performance
Your network is the backbone of your business, and it should be solid. Server and disk performance is critical to the efficient operation of your business, but balancing network, database and hardware requirements can be complicated.
To get the most out of any ERP system, your server and database needs to be running at optimal levels.
If your network, servers and workstations are not supported and maintained properly, they can slow down your ERP, causing user frustration and inefficiencies.
PeopleSense ERP can provide peace of mind by assisting with:
SQL Data Administration Assistance
- Managing database integrity, backup, recovery, access and changes
- Tuning and monitoring performance
- Initiating and managing user access and security
- Reviewing size and content of tables in database
- Discussing appropriate maintenance activities and processes
- Assisting with database clean-up
- Setting up your dedicated server hardware to handle the number and type of transactions generated by your users
- Maintaining sound maintenance and backup procedures
- Selecting the most appropriate version of Windows and SQL for your version of M2M® or Intuitive ERP®
- Auditing your network to ensure proper configuration for M2M® and Intuitive ERP®
- Fine-tuning network, hardware and database performance to get the most out of the Made2Manage® (M2M®) and Intuitive ERP®
- Diagnosing and improving your network, servers, SQL database
- Assessing general network health
- Providing pre-upgrade check-up’s to ensure all your hardware and operating systems are compatible with the latest version of Made2Manage® and Intuitive ERP®