Advanced Reporting for M2M and Intuitive Manufacturing Software
What Is Advanced Reporting
Advanced Reporting is an add-on module for M2M and Intuitive Manufacturing Software that provides analysis tools can help to streamline your reporting and provide you with the information you need to make better decisions faster.
Besides reporting, Advanced Reporting also provides dashboard functionality which will simplify and speed up the processes of creating, distributing and analyzing some of their most vital reports. You will be able to get far more in-depth reports in a matter of seconds. These are fully customizable for each department in your organization and will be far more useful and valuable than raw data.
Advanced Reporting unlocks the potential of M2M and Intuitive Manufacturing Software, giving you the tools you need to push your organization to the next level.
How Does PeopleSense Fit in?
Many companies own the Advanced Reporting module but haven’t yet unlocked its potential.
This is frequently due to either lack of training or simply the lack of available resources to dedicate to creating reports and dashboards that could benefit the company’s operations, workflows, and decision-making processes.
PeopleSense serves as a unique resource to help you with Advanced Reporting and can help you by providing training, report consulting, or report writing.
Our consultants have over 25 years of combined experience of not only training people to use the Advanced Reporting tool but also creating reports and dashboards for a myriad of companies in a variety of industries — all to help you take your report to the next level.
Get an overview of what’s possible with this powerful tool you might already own and discover how it can help you. View the on-demand webinar.
Advanced Reporting Services
Training, report consulting, and report creation are available via web meeting or in person at your office.
Some fundamental training topics include:
Overview and Financial
- Advanced Reporting Overview
- Summary Financial Reports – e.g., Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Detail Financial Reports – e.g., Departmental Budget to Actual
- Including Budgets in Financial Reports – e.g., Detailed Income Statement with Budgets
- Financial Reports for Multiple Companies
- Detailed Operational Reports – e.g., Inventory Valuation, Shipped not Invoiced
- Summary Operational Reports – e.g., Month To Date Bookings, Backlog, and Shipments
- Combination Operational Reports – e.g, Sales by Customer, Part Usage Trend
Dashboards and Report Distribution
- Dashboards and KPI’s
- Scheduling Reports to Run Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Accessing Reports through the Browser
- Distributing Reports
Report Administration Topics
- Drill Downs
- Printing and Formatting
- Report Permissions
- Organizing Reports and Folders
To cover many of the fundamentals of Advanced Reporting, we suggest to schedule the first training session for 3 hours (usually delivered live via the web) with subsequent sessions scheduled for about 2 hours once or twice a week. Each new session will begin by addressing any questions from your reporting creation efforts. Typically we see that most companies require approximately 10 hours of training and report consulting, but the agenda and scope of your training sessions will be customized to your requirements.
Sample: 1st Training Session Agenda
- Income Statement per Company Design e.g. Summary Income Statement, Detailed Income Statement
- Balance Sheet per Company Design
- Cash Flow Statement
- Detailed Income Statement with Budgets
- Departmental Budget to Actual
Sample: Additional Training Session Agendas
- Month to Date Bookings, Billings, Shipments, and past Due Sales Orders by Amount and by Quantity – This Can Be Displayed in a Report or as a Dashboard
- Inventory Valuation by Part with Quantity on Hand, Open Order Amounts, Average Usage, Last Receipt Date, Last Issue Date, Last Shipment Date – Used for Monitoring Inventory or for Evaluating Excess and Obsolete Inventory
- Projected Revenue by Month Including Current Month, past 3 Months, and Next 3 Months
- Shippers Not Invoiced
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Revenue by Existing Customers vs. New Customers
- Invoices by Ship To Address e.g. City, State, Country, Territory, Salesman
- Top Ten Customers
- On Time Delivery for Week, Month, or YTD
- Gross Profit by Invoice Line
- Efficiency by Job or Work Center
- YTD Spend by Supplier, Part, or Commodity Code
- Manufacturing Variances for Labor, Purchases, and Overhead