You need to have full visibility into every aspect of your shop floor.
In today's economy, you need to have full visibility into every aspect of your shop floor so that you can make fast and accurate decisions to keep your company moving.
You need to respond quickly to customer inquiries. You need to stay on top of your inventory in real time. You need to quickly and accurately create and track job orders. You need to manage cash and payroll effectively.
M2M manufacturing software is designed for small and medium-sized discrete manufacturers specifically with to-order environments, including including engineer-to-order (ETO), make-to-order (MTO), assemble-to-order (ATO), and mixed mode operations.
With M2M manufacturing software, you can gain real-time visibility over all of your back-office functions.
The M2M manufacturing software is a complete package that provides functionality for every department in the enterprise.
M2M manufacturing software handles:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Business Collaboration
- Business Intelligence (BI)
Here's a taste of what you get with the M2M manufacturing software and how M2M will help you in a real-world environment.
M2M MANUFACTURING SOFTWARE FEATURES / BENEFITS
Customer Order Management
- Respond rapidly to pricing inquiries and create reliable estimates.
- Access in-depth order entry, processing and tracking controls integrated across the system.
- Assign unique pricing schedules associated with given parts, customers or groups of customers.
- Automate shop floor and inventory data collection and track material lots to seamlessly manage material resources and inventory transactions.
- Update inventory levels in real time and generate detailed reports so you can confidently make materials management decisions.
- Automate countless tedious tasks - everything but the counting itself.
- Quickly and easily create and track job orders, drive material requirements, and examine costs throughout the production process.
- Attach CAD drawings to work orders, viewable right on the shop floor and manage CAD changes with intuitive integrations into SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor.
- Manage all aspects of receiving materials, returning goods, shipping finished goods, and executing subcontract work.
- Forecast budgets while managing cash flow, key accounting tasks, and payroll.
- Monitor all transactions and reconcile bank statements and checking accounts within the system.
- Manage all of your HR functions and use HR analysis tools as resources for strategic decision-making.
If you have questions or would like to see the M2M manufacturing software in action, please reach out.