M2M Manufacturing Software with SCM enables you to effectively manage your supply chain.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is defined as planning and scheduling the flow of material through one or more organizations over time to satisfy end-customer demand.
Whether you’re a small or midsize manufacturer, your enterprise maintains critical connections to customers, suppliers and other vendors.
The SCM module for the M2M manufacturing software enables you to more effectively manage your supply chain by synchronizing the demand for your products with your production capabilities, optimize your resource usage and maximize throughput so there are less disruptions and fewer fires to put out.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Deliver stronger customer service and lower inventories through better plans for production, spare parts, capacity and inventory.
- Improve forecast accuracy and confidently predict how underlying demand components impact your ability to deliver on time.
- Generate the most profitable production plan and minimize guesswork.
- Set accurate customer expectations and improve on-time delivery.
- Resolve potential scheduling problems before they reach scheduling.
- Prioritize sequence and schedule job operations in one step across work centers within capacity and material constraints.
- Keep your entire organization in sync by sharing real-time information across a common SCM database.
- Promise accurate sales order delivery dates based on simulated schedule changes.
- Collect all demand on a master purchasing queue, which you can view in its entirety or filter to see just what interests you.
- Identify vendors that deliver on time and stay within quoted prices.
- Create RFQ forms with a single command.
- Automate the process of demand netting for large numbers of parts and complex BOM structures.
- Project future inventory positions and highlight potential supply problems and opportunities.
- Ensure supply of the right material at the right time by generating recommended job and purchase order actions.
Planning Shipping and Receiving
- Efficiently get materials in and move product out, managing every aspect of the shipping and receiving process.
- Easily access a complete audit trail for customer orders, fully integrated with shipping and return information.
For more information regarding M2M manufacturing software and Business Intelligence, please reach out!