- This event has passed.
2022 Tax Changes Explained
March 16, 2022 @ 13:00 - 14:00 CDT
2022 has brought new challenges for companies as they continue to navigate tax compliance during the COVID-19 pandemic. With the growth in ecommerce, supply chain shortages, and the increase in remote workers, it can be difficult to adjust to new tax policies. Thankfully, in our upcoming webinar, 2022 tax changes, we’ll prepare you for these new tax obligations and how it affects PeopleSense customers.
Join us on Wednesday, March 16, at 11:00 a.m. PT/2:00 p.m. ET, to learn about these tax changes for 2022.
- The impact of supply chain and labor shortages on tax compliance
- New tax obligations resulting from increased ecommerce sales
- The latest on economic nexus and marketplace facilitator laws
- Tax rules for a remote workforce
- The increasing digitization of tax compliance globally
Date: Wednesday, March 16
Time: 11:00am PT/2:00pm ET
All webinars are subject to change.